– First photo: I believe it’s made of flour and dry seaweed is on top. It’s crunchy and a bit sweet
– Second and the third photos (called 강정, Gangjeong)
They are made of rice.
I read the instructions on Naver wiki.
1) submerge rice in water for 4-5days and crush it in to powder
2) knead it with sugar water and rice wine
3) divide it into bite pieces
4) fry them
5) roll them in honey or taffy
6) sprinkle nut powder around the surface
wow.. it’s a lot of work to make this kind of things..
I always just bought and ate them without knowing they are made.
It should be more expensive if they are really made this way. It’s usually around 2000 won (2 dollars)?
not sure now though..
These are really sweet so don’t buy too many of them at once. 😉